‘‘ A thousand times I cried because of you, ’’
a million times these tears were shed because of love.
 photo kiss-5.gif
About This Blog
Friday 4 November 2011 @ 17:49
Well, Welcome then!! This is my blog, My rules, and My WORLD!! Im 96 line~ Here, im gonna write down my reason why made this blog!!

I made this blog because of my task on subject ICT and Miss. DINA FITRIANA MURAD is the teacher of
this lesson. okay first, i'll introduce myself.. I'm NADIRA AGATHA, now im in Senior High School: SMA NEGERI 8 TANGERANG, but its well-known name is SMA DELTA.


Now Im in 2nd grade.. i got alot of friends here, their nice and friendly.. my class name is: XI SOCIAL 2Here They are

this photo took when we made a task too~


and This one took when SMA NEGERI 8 TANGERANG had an event which called: FUTURISTIK 2011 SMA NEGERI 8 TANGERANG

OKAY THAT'S IT FOR MY FIRST POST !! ENJOY MY BLOG :D



Layout: dorothyfrenzy Inspirations: toomunch Resources: 1 2 3