‘‘ A thousand times I cried because of you, ’’
a million times these tears were shed because of love.
 photo kiss-5.gif
TRUE-FALSE
Saturday 17 December 2011 @ 04:44
I dont know it is true or false.. I mean this feeling..


"I Wish They broke up" that was my wish for this december~ and It happened!! gooosh~
I should be happy, excited.. Even I still cant get close enough to him, but I should..



Arrrghh~ but when I knew the news, my heart didnt feel anything.. SERIOUSLY?!!
what the hell was wrong with my heart? That suppose to be the moment that I've been waiting for..
Since the gazillion times Im waiting out side the line, I should be thankfull...


But, I think I'm moving on without my knowing it..
Seems like I'm getting tired of waiting and trying to "Get real!! he has girlfriend already" get my real life!! --'


So, what should I choose?
Go on and enjoy my-moving-on-life or try to put my hopes on him again?
Arrrgggh~ I dont know which one is true and which one is false????



-Feel Blue Edition



Layout: dorothyfrenzy Inspirations: toomunch Resources: 1 2 3