‘‘ A thousand times I cried because of you, ’’
a million times these tears were shed because of love.
 photo kiss-5.gif
Addicted!
Thursday 19 January 2012 @ 02:48
another trash to write :)

The Oxygen..
His name is always fill in my lungs.. Even try to look for another man, he's the one that without him my life would be end.. He's my oxygen!


The Sun..
Always colouring my day.. Even he never notice my existance, but his laugh can make my life brighter and without it, my world would be drown in the deepest dark! He's my sun!


The Drug..
once u see his face, u'll never forget it.. makes u want it more and more! just a day im not seeing his face, I feel so sick! my head is spining, my tummy is freaking hungry but my appetite is lose! anything goes wrong! Just need to see him! He's my drug!


The Kryptonite..
He keeps making me week.. I'm frozen and can't breath without him.. If anyone destroyed it or anyone except me have him, Im gonna die! cause he's my energy source.. just like superman, He's my kryptonite!






Another "WEIRDO" post from me!! hahahah
if u're do not like it and feel disturb, just dont read it and skip this post!! hahahaah


-Princess



Layout: dorothyfrenzy Inspirations: toomunch Resources: 1 2 3