‘‘ A thousand times I cried because of you, ’’
a million times these tears were shed because of love.
 photo kiss-5.gif
F? FK!
Friday 22 February 2013 @ 05:08

lalalalalalalalalal~ today i did shake hand with him. he looked at me. smiled at me. even cheering at me. oh! he said "good luck" too for my National Exam!!!!


huaaaahhhh what could be more beautiful things than those?

but u know.. dream and love are totally different :')
he is my dream and the other one is my love.
dream is always beautiful but love is reality.
gonna make a clear border about this case..
blllaahhh almost a year and we finally met up! uhyeah..
u look skinier than b4, dude! was ur tounge not match with german dishes, huh? lol
love your smell of perfume.. chewing gum all the time, is that german style, huh?
but u look gorgeous ofc! never disappointing and make me lock my eyes on you as always.. hehehhe
wish we can still see each other after i graduate later :))

FK!! :D



Layout: dorothyfrenzy Inspirations: toomunch Resources: 1 2 3